A job that mixes passion, communication, and culture
The Cultural Mediator makes it easier for the audience to access artistic projects and artworks.
Unquestionable, his function corresponds to assistants’ jobs for:
- Communication (eg: community management).
- Good relations with and the welcoming of all audiences (eg: cultural action).
- Artwork and artistic productions diffusion alongside professional networks (eg: production manager, booker).
As cultural mediator, you conceive, carry out and spread communication tools (posters, brochures, press materials, biographies, show presentation, exhibitions’ content, index).
You elaborate and put in place audiences’ surveys that can be analyzed for further recommendations.
You know the artistic and cultural content of the sector you work in.
You are able to structure relationships between audiences and culture in order to ensure a mediation, an animation, or a cultural action.
- You like contact and communication.
- You are aware of culture in all shapes: Fine arts, literature, performing arts, music, audiovisual, heritage.
- You are knowledge-worthy on the professional organisation of the different sectors and like to participate to artistic demonstrations.
- You are an essential link to art diffusion and culture.