Students wishing to do a work placement in France, Europe or abroad are invited to get in touch with the Occupational Integration department which will guide them and help find the right internship.
If you are enrolled in one of the initial training at EAC, you can have the opportunity to do an internship in Europe subsidized by the Erasmus programme !
- Be enrolled in at least 1st year of Bachelor’s degree.
- Have a signed internship agreement in Europe, in which the missions correspond to your field of study.
- Inform the company that you wish to a an internship as part of the Erasmus+ program.
- Specify if the internship allows you to get the needed ECTS credits.
- Minimum duration : 2 months full-time.
Application for a traineeship :
1/ Put together you admission file :
Send the following documents to the International Relations (IR) department in order to obtain a grant and the signed internship agreement:
2/ Evaluation/ approval of your admission file :
If your file is approved, the IR department will inform you within 15 days and let you know the amount of your traineeship
3/ Signature of Erasmus+ contracts :
As to formalize you intern status as part of Erasmus, the IR department will ask you to sign the Erasmus contract (3 signatures : student, company, EAC).
4/ Linguistic preparation for Erasmus students only :
You will have to take a language test on the OLS platform before and after you leave. The OLS platform was set up by the Erasmus program and is mandatory for all students.
5/ Final report for Erasmus students only :
At the end of your mobility, you will receive an e-mail from the Erasmus agency asking you to answer an online questionnaire.
Useful information :
Deadlines to apply to an exchange program :
- 1st semester : 3rd of April
- 2nd semester : 1st of October
For summers schools, please refer to the powerpoint presentation given by the IR department, available on Konosys.